skip to main | skip to sidebar
Photohumourist

Brought to you by photographer, Paul Treacy.

22 May 2016

Visited @PhotoLondonFair today and thought it was superb. Absolutely superb. My main motivation was to see large Alex Webb prints. They were magnificent. And to see @Mattu1 (Matt Stuart's) exhibition which was a surprise and a delight. Those of you who'll have seen them will know what I mean. Seeing a big Andre Kertesz print was sweet too. Of course the Don McCullin show was a tour de force. A wonderful surprise too was seeing Chris Killip's work. Small prints but powerful Anyway, I decided to walk from Somerset House to Tate Modern for the final day of Offprint but I was late, unfortunately. Having made this image while crossing Millennium Bridge beneath a stormy sky was some compensation at least #repostmyfuji #millennium_images #MillenniumBridge #TheShard #everydayLondon #everydayUK #London #thislondonlife #tea_journals #birdstagram #birdsofinstagram #childhoodunplugged #streetphotographers #gspc #documentaryphotography #reportage #igers_london #IG_London #igerLondon #instaLondon #shutup_London #Londonmoment #watchthisinstagood #x100 #fujifeed #rsa_street #rsa_streetview


via Instagram http://ift.tt/25ajG4I
at Sunday, May 22, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Twitter

 

BLOG ARCHIVE