skip to main | skip to sidebar
Photohumourist

Brought to you by photographer, Paul Treacy.

24 May 2016

Normally I don't bother people at these sorts of things but seeing the great Larry Towell (@larrysgeneralstore) of @magnumphotos leafing through Sebastiao Salgado's huge book @PhotoLondonFair was a treat It reminded me of the ICP Infinity Awards of 2000 in New York when Helmut Newton received the book award and @harry_zernike and I were all dressed up and white gloved to turn the pages of that book as guests entered the awards. It was a huge book and came with its own stand, I recall Harry and I were students on the Documentary Photography Program @ICPschool that year #photolondonawards #larrytowell #Londonmoment #magnumphotographers #sebastiaosalgado #repostmyfuji #x100 #fujifilm #fujixseries #documentaryphotography #reportage #photojournalism #astillslife #photographiclife


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1TTBOYT
at Tuesday, May 24, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Twitter

 

BLOG ARCHIVE