Tried to post this yesterday but it wouldn`t let me, let`s try again. I love these shots Paul, they have a kind of modern Dickensianeque feel, the topp wone especially. They are so clean and sharp, even in that little light (How????). The third one is like a movie still, his hat, the purposefullness of his stride and how is he not blurred. Amazing work. Just showed my wife the to School video, she loves it. Re your ambition to come to Japan oneday, you are welcome anytime mate. Hope you`re settling well into kentish life. I`m from there originally too, though further out east and further down the food chain in Medway. Keep busy, looking forward to the next works. Talk soon Damon
2 comments:
Tried to post this yesterday but it wouldn`t let me, let`s try again. I love these shots Paul, they have a kind of modern Dickensianeque feel, the topp wone especially. They are so clean and sharp, even in that little light (How????). The third one is like a movie still, his hat, the purposefullness of his stride and how is he not blurred. Amazing work. Just showed my wife the to School video, she loves it.
Re your ambition to come to Japan oneday, you are welcome anytime mate. Hope you`re settling well into kentish life. I`m from there originally too, though further out east and further down the food chain in Medway.
Keep busy, looking forward to the next works.
Talk soon
Damon
Damon, I'm sorry. I was asleep at the wheel. I somehow managed to change the settings requiring moderation which was not my intention. Woops!
One day I'll get to Japan. Thank you for your kind offer. I'm going to work hard at taking you up on it.
Cheers.
Paulyman
Post a Comment