24 November 2008

Friendship. Community. Light.

Before switching my concentration to London I'd like to post three more shots from Inwood, the neighborhood in Manhattan where my family and I used to live and where we left behind some truly wonderful friends. Friends that will be a part of my life 'till the end. I will dip into these images again in future posts but next up I'll start posting photographs and videos from London as I gather a new body of work.
All images © Paul Treacy 2008. All rights reserved.





PHOTOHUMOURIST.com

4 comments:

Venus said...

Atticus' stance is priceless! these are wonderful. We miss you, Paul, and your whole family.
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Paul,

Wonderful photos. Thank you!
Zander and I miss playing soccer with you and the boys.

best wishes,
julie

Natasha said...

Yaaay, Paul! Lovely.

Peggy said...

Dear Paul,
Any chance you have photos of Isham Park taken from Seaman Ave, showing the trees?
Thanks,
Peg