skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brought to you by photographer, Paul Treacy.
24 October 2016
Wanted to post this for #SPiSilhouettes #SPiCollective as was reminded by @christophe.jacrot's stunning image. Check out his superb feed and that of @streetphotographyinternational I made this photograph in December 2000 during one of my long stints in New York City. I shot it on colour negative film. It's handled by my agency @millennium_images and has featured on the sleeve notes of musician, Paul Simon's record, Surprise to illustrate his song How Can You Live In The Northeast. See link in my profile if interested I will post some more silhouette images throughout the week #what_i_saw_in_nyc #NYCprimeshot #UPSP #watchthisinstagood #instagood #2instagood #rsa_streetview #gspc #streetphotographer #everydayUSA @flakphoto #KonicaHexar #photojournalism #streetphotography #documentaryphotography #reportage
via Instagram http://ift.tt/2emJGZ4
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter
No comments:
Post a Comment