skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brought to you by photographer, Paul Treacy.
20 October 2016
I realise that I must work even harder to grow my social media presence as this has become the most important criteria for commissioning editors and art directors these days, seems to me. I think it is time, therefore, to post my most successful image. This has featured on two book covers and as a print is in private collections. I made this photograph very late one summer night in 2001. I was tired and heading home after an assignment close by when I saw this man walking right down the middle of Central Park South in Manhattan. Unusually there was little traffic about. Realising that the magnificent Plaza Hotel was reflected in the puddle I made a quick photograph. I followed him for a bit but this was the only worthwhile image. This is a scan from slide film exposed on a Konica Hexar AF, one of the finest cameras ever made. The #Fujifilm #X100 is its successor as far as I'm concerned. Please do not repost unless hashtagged accordingly. Thank you. Comments welcome. #what_i_saw_in_nyc #SPiCollective #watchthisinstagood #2instagood #GSPC #UPSP #streetphotographer #rsa_streetview_ @flakphoto #Plaza_Hotel #theplaza #NYCprimeshot #Manhattan #NYC #USA #everydayUSA #fromthearchive #latergram #igersnyc #oneofmybest #topshot
via Instagram http://ift.tt/2eUTwm5
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter
No comments:
Post a Comment