skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brought to you by photographer, Paul Treacy.
14 October 2016
Another hectic scene from my ongoing SE26 project. I think this woman is brave but I also think she should be wearing a helmet. I get annoyed when I see parents riding with their children and the youngsters are the only ones wearing safety helmets. All heads are delicate and vulnerable no matter how old or young. Should not the grownups be leading by example? It's easy these days to fix broken limbs and even backs and necks. But it remains very difficult to fix a broken head! Rant over. #Sydenham #SE26 #cycling #everydayUK #everydayLondon #Londonlife #lifeinLondon #streetphotography #gspc #repostmyfuji #watchthisinstagood #2instagood #instacycling #igerscycling #busystreet #SPiCollective #streetlife_award #street_perfection #instagood @flakphoto #Londoncycling
via Instagram http://ift.tt/2dTCPIz
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter
No comments:
Post a Comment