skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brought to you by photographer, Paul Treacy.
31 May 2016
This project has been developing for ages now. Previously called SE26 I renamed, re-edited and re-sequenced it over the last year or so. It's now complete and ready for printing As soon as I receive the prints I will construct an artist edition for photographing and videoing. I will then promote it as widely as I can taking pre-orders throughout June and July and then deliver through August I'm endeavouring to approach bookmaking a little differently with this project. Each book will be numbered and signed. The size of the edition will be determined by the number of orders received. As a skilled crafter and bookmaker, I will hand make each copy. That way I can quality control each and every book ensuring that my customers get a beautiful object which they can cherish for decades to come #bookmaking #diypublishing #selfpublishing #roundmymanor #streetphotography #streetphotographers #gspc #repostmyfuji #X100 #fujifilm #documentaryphotography #photojournalism #watchthisinstagood #instagram #SE26 #Lewisham #everydayUK #everydayLondon #igers_london #igersLondon @flakphoto
via Instagram http://ift.tt/1UaSqeL
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter
No comments:
Post a Comment