skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brought to you by photographer, Paul Treacy.
24 April 2016
Delighted to have my Canon scanner working again after more than 10 years. Vuescan's latest version is perfect for this scanner. Colours are a bit garish here though. I should have toned them down some This was a difficult scan from a slide made in 1999. It took multiple passes to get it decent. I'm a little rusty on this after shooting exclusively digital since 2004 I'm trying to get my best old slides and negatives digitised and archived for posterity. And for Instagram, of course These kids were hanging out on the streets of the upper east side on Manhattan after school one afternoon around Halloween time #halloween #igersNYC #IGNYC #IG_NYC #streetlife_award #igersnewyork #streetsofnewyork #street_perfection #IG_street #gspc #streetphotographers #nycprimeshot #newyork_instagram #IG_NYCITY #new_york_world #instagramNYC #scannedslide #Gotham #everydayUSA @flakphoto #watchthisinstagood
via Instagram http://ift.tt/1TrbmIu
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter
No comments:
Post a Comment