skip to main | skip to sidebar
Photohumourist

Brought to you by photographer, Paul Treacy.

26 March 2016

Test shot. This is an old negative placed on my Android phone for back light and shot handheld with my x100 with macro filter attached and set to tele lens for barrel distortion correction. Image dates back to my @icpschool days and one of our parties I have a Canon film scanner but there are software problems. I also have a Nikon scanner which I need to return to a friend of mine, @twinter1. But I thought I would play with the X100 and see if if could focus close enough for a half decent copy. I'm delighted that it works really well. I pulled the image into Aperture for raw conversion and then Photoshop to invert it back to positive With a proper stand and lightbox, the quality potential may well exceed my scanner. I'll do a proper test over the coming weeks as there are many images I want to bring over to instagram from my early days #copyimage #camerascan #scannednegative #X100 #copycamera #instaparty #partyon #testimage


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1RFoqfP
at Saturday, March 26, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Twitter

 

BLOG ARCHIVE