Brought to you by photographer, Paul Treacy.
Awesome compilation and strong symbolism of America in your book.
Thank you, Eirc. Some of the material in here was made elsewhere too. Though most of the work was indeed made Stateside.
This is a rather expensive book at nearly £60 so I will be making a much smaller version and softcover. I will also be publishing a magazine issue of this project as double page spreads but that'll be in late August or September.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Awesome compilation and strong symbolism of America in your book.
Thank you, Eirc.
Some of the material in here was made elsewhere too. Though most of the work was indeed made Stateside.
This is a rather expensive book at nearly £60 so I will be making a much smaller version and softcover.
I will also be publishing a magazine issue of this project as double page spreads but that'll be in late August or September.
Post a Comment