Is this not one of the most heartbreaking scenes one could imagine on a British summer day? Some child somewhere in the Sydenham area is still traumatized by the experience of dropping this ice cream cone.
As a witness to this incident (what are the odds?), I can confirm that the pig-tailed girl actually threw -- yes, threw -- her cone at a uniformed policeman, shouting 'fascist', and mumbling something about the G8 summits.
3 comments:
Hehehe! I know I would be. Traumatised, that is! You've a very nice blog!
Nice :)
Makes it looks kind of dramatic almost.
Very nicely done, love the result!
As a witness to this incident (what are the odds?), I can confirm that the pig-tailed girl actually threw -- yes, threw -- her cone at a uniformed policeman, shouting 'fascist', and mumbling something about the G8 summits.
Very precocious for a 6-ish year old.
Post a Comment