While walking through the park yesterday I was suddenly struck by the brilliance of the blue in the lads' new shoes. This 1 minute film resulted. Please let me know what you think. I love it. I'm quite surprised by it, in fact. Motion photography is really starting to take hold of me. I need to figure out a way to get my hands on some high definition video gear with pro audio capability.
Hmm! I'm hooked.
The New Blue Shoes from Paul Treacy on Vimeo.
I hope you enjoy it.
Back soon.
PHOTOHUMOURIST.com
01 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A great little film Paul, a simple yet delightful idea/subject. I was more than happy to give it top rating on the Guardian site.
Isn't it amazing that simple, cheap technology now enables film-making so easily? Of course, it's still the eye behind the camera that makes a good film, not the camera.
Post a Comment