I love to photograph balloons. It amazes me how fascinated kids are by them. And how heart broken they are when one pops or escapes. That a simple balloon can bring about such glee and heartbreak so easily and quickly is intriguing. Don't you think?
Hiya Paul, the bike one is still one of my favourite pictures of yours. Hope you're having luck with the house and the move back. Funny now I am back I find I'm missing Japan This place is my home of course but I realize now that home is where my wife and boys are. And truth be told I've been away a long time and am suffering a little case of culture shock. Especially the low, low culture of the Medway Towns! Got to move on again me thinks. Damon
1 comment:
Hiya Paul, the bike one is still one of my favourite pictures of yours.
Hope you're having luck with the house and the move back. Funny now I am back I find I'm missing Japan This place is my home of course but I realize now that home is where my wife and boys are. And truth be told I've been away a long time and am suffering a little case of culture shock. Especially the low, low culture of the Medway Towns!
Got to move on again me thinks.
Damon
Post a Comment