I'm not a religious person, nor do I care much for religiosity. In fact, I think it holds us back as a species. But that's neither here nor there.I would love to know what is going on in these images. I had one arm full of groceries and the other barely free to make these three shots as I walked home with the dinner ingredients the other day.I was somewhat spooked by the weird dolls. More spooked, in fact, by the devotion on the faces of the dolls' carriers.Thought I'd share them here.More soon.
One time I was taking a walk in Pittsburgh. Someone gave me a Saint Teresa bust out of their front yard. I carried the concrete statue with me to The Church Brew Works, a former Catholic church-turned-brew-pub. I sat the bust on the barwaited for some friends and drank some brews with them, and her.
Not really Jesus, but there were enough dudes there anyway.
2 comments:
Now that's REALLY strange.
One time I was taking a walk in Pittsburgh. Someone gave me a Saint Teresa bust out of their front yard. I carried the concrete statue with me to The Church Brew Works, a former Catholic church-turned-brew-pub. I sat the bust on the barwaited for some friends and drank some brews with them, and her.
Not really Jesus, but there were enough dudes there anyway.
Post a Comment