18 December 2007

Came across these two today

I'm very busy at the moment building up my stock at the PhotoShelter Collection. I have so much material that I'm certain I can get at least some income from it all. No point in letting the material just sit around not earning anything.

Anyway, it has been an interesting exercise because in my rummaging, I came across these two shots that I really like and wanted to show them.

More later.
Paulyman.





PHOTOHUMORIST.COM is now finally finished as of last night. Please check it out. Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I received your comment via email because I don't think I'm allowed to let the comments be read on my blog. The pictures you took of me came out beautifully! (My Mom was especially thrilled.) Since I couldn't comment back I figured I'd leave one here. I went through all of your pictures and loved them. My favorite album has to be Child's Play. The colors are just brilliant!
Thanks again for the great pictures!
Rebecca Bartley

Milli said...

I really love the format of the site...and the images of course.
M from texas

saidy said...

hi paul! do you mind if i post some of your pictures on my blog? if you have any taken in inwood park or inwood in general, i would love to share your amazing work with my readers!