28 October 2007

Office Olympics

I'm on assignment for the University of Scranton right now covering The Office convention. It's been an interesting couple of days so far. This morning I shot The Office Olympics and had a ball.

It's late now just short of 2am and I'm exhausted but tomorrow I have some down time and will post some of today's take.

See you then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Paul, I just finished reading the "Nail in the Coffin" post you had written earlier on LS and being a newcomer to this field I was not only heartbroken for you but for myself as well. However, seeing your renewed level of energy and optimism towards the whole thing has really brightened up my outlook on things as well. I wish you all the best in all you do and will follow your progress with renewed hope and anticipation.

Regrads,
Kourosh
http://kouroshazar.com