The second shot was taken while on the British Airways London Eye ferris wheel.

The last image was made in The City, London's financial district. I may post this last one again at some point as I have a series on phones that might work well together.

My next series of posts will introduce you to a cast of New York characters. These will be some of the images I hope to bring together in a big book. I'm still working on a title for the project but I'll talk more about that later.
Please come back. Please come back.
2 comments:
Treacy,
I've been following you on Lightstalkers for over a year. You rock. Keep up the good work. I'll be here.
~Cameron Knight
~ckpj.com
What great shots. Love the first one!
Came to the blog thru Lightstalkers. Keep up the good work. I'll be back too.
Chryselle
Post a Comment