13 April 2014

My Instagrams Large - © PAUL TREACY (.com)

Hello.

I know, I know. It's been ages since last I posted here. But life has been somewhat hectic of late.

I sometimes have good ideas for posts to this blog but for one reason or another I just don't get to post them and they go to waste.

I have been getting really into Instagram and have been posting relatively regularly of late but given that the images are quite small, I thought it would be a good idea to post the large versions here. I think it would be a good use of my blog and will hopefully encourage me to post more often.

So here's an image from earlier today of two cool tiny twins on a toy motorcycle behind my youngest son, Connor while we were all out for a cycle in Crystal Palace Park enjoying the fine weather.



So let us see if I can make a habit of this.

I'll endeavour to be back soon.

Thanks for your time.

paultreacy.com
Post a Comment