17 June 2012

A Father's View of 'Boyhood' for CNN World



I was delighted recently when Simon Barnett, Director of Photography at CNN Digital contacted me about doing this feature for Father's Day. I think it has turned out very well and I look forward to the possibility of doing more such features in future.

I've have not posted here for some time as I have struggled with what to do with this blog. But I realise that it doesn't matter. There doesn't have to be a set path and so I will continue to do as I did before but I will try and post more regularly.

I also blog over at the UK STREET COLLECTIVE and this did distract for some time from my activities here.

I will shortly be hanging a solo exhibition at a local cafe here in Sydenham as part of the Sydenham Arts Festival 2012 and I will chart my progress as I do so.

Please take a look at my website front page for details of other things I'm currently involved in.

Thank you for visiting and I hope you will again.

photo@paultreacy.com
MY PORTFOLIO
Twitter/Photohumourist

Post a Comment