11 December 2010

Testing Olympus E-PL1 in low light with BMX riders at Southbank

© PAUL TREACY 2010. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
I recently headed out to test my wee Olympus E-PL1 in low light. I spent a little while watching these amazingly skillful youngsters on their bmx and mountain bikes doing tricks along London's Southbank.

I should gather some audio too next time so I can make a wee film. In fact, I already have some sound from a previous video test with the same camera but shot during the day.

I also made some shots of the various Christmas stalls scattered about but will post them separately.

Before I show the pictures, might I just again link to my new book, The Photohumourist - Mixed Messages? Thanks.

All photos are available as 8x10 prints, by the way.
© PAUL TREACY 2010. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

















That's it for now, people. Back again soon with more street photography from London.
Thanks for your time.
photo@paultreacy.com
Post a Comment