16 November 2010

Street Photography: Thames Festival

I showed the film I made but not the stills from The Mayor's Thames Festival. I really enjoyed making these shots. I did not set out to cover this event but simply happened upon it and so got stuck in. I just happened to have all my gear with me.

I'll start off with my favorite photograph from the day's take, of people sitting on Boris' bikes.
© PAUL TREACY 2010. All Rights Reserved.


Then there's this wonderful dragon creation with impressive teeth;


Next we have these beautiful butterfly like creatures;








This shot is reasonably amusing and so I'll throw it in;


Here we have some zombies getting ready;


Sitting around waiting;


More preparations with the aid of a wing mirror;


And finally some dinosaurs;




And if you'd like to see it again, here's the film I made.

Please share this link with anyone you think might enjoy these pictures.

And if you're an assigning editor, please keep me in mind.

Many thanks.

PAULTREACY.com
photo@paultreacy.com
Post a Comment