30 October 2010

RED BALLOON

More recent street photography from London. These are from last week when I happened upon a red balloon while strolling along Shaftesbury Avenue, so I followed it for a few minutes.









Today is the last day of the 22nd London Independent Photography Show at Strand Gallery at 32 John Adam Street, right by Charing Cross Station in WC2. Yesterday my in-laws, wife, sons and I went along to see my three pictures of Connor. He was thrilled to see himself up on the wall in a central London gallery. We all were. Eoin didn't get to feature this time but he was the main star of the Flying Space Hoppers film when it screened both at Host Gallery and at Shoreditch House earlier this year.

Now the hard work begins of trying to secure a SOLO show in a similar gallery.

I learned a lot from the submission and selection process for this show. It's the first time any of my work has hung on a London gallery wall. And it WON'T BE THE LAST either.

Back shortly with more new street photography.

Please feel free to comment and to share with your friends and colleagues. Thank you.
Post a Comment