07 May 2010

THE GUERILLA FILMMAKERS POCKETBOOK party in London

Last evening I attended the launch party of CHRIS JONES', Andrew Zinnes' and Genevieve Jolliffe's THE GUERILLA FILMMAKERS POCKETBOOK. I had a ball. Met some very interesting people and had some wonderful conversations. Talked up some projects too.


I look forward to immersing myself in the book and learning a whole lot. It's so small I'll be carrying it around everywhere and any opportunity I get I'll gather me some info and let my imagination run amuck at the possibilities.

Here are some images I made last evening of the shindig at THE PHOENIX ARTIST CLUB in Soho.

ALL IMAGES © PAUL TREACY 2010. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

GUERILLA FILMMAKERS PARTY - Images by Paul Treacy

Well, I have my signed copy (96/200) and it looks brilliant. There is material in it that pertains to documentary filmmakers such as myself. But in the future, I may wish to make a narrative film, either a short or feature length and this is where this little book really appears to shine.

Okay, that's it from me for a few days. Back soon.

PAULTREACY©COM
THE PHOTOHUMOURIST
BBC VIEWFINDER: THE PHOTOHUMOURIST
MY VIMEO CHANNEL

photo@paultreacy.com
Post a Comment