11 May 2010

Go-cart and weddings

Well, I have to go back on something I said earlier. I talked about how I was going to set up as a wedding photographer. I just can't bring myself to do that. I have too many projects screaming for attention both in photography and filmmaking. I therefore cannot commit the time needed to get such an operation off the ground properly.

I will, however, take on a wedding if requested to do so if I like the couple and families but I will not be designing a specific website. I can invest neither the time nor the money. I must make some of these projects work. I have to realise them. My time is already severely taxed with family commitments which are ultimately far more important than my personal and professional photographic endeavours.

Tonight I am preparing a submission to the Institute for Artist Management which will likely take another couple of days. Then I have some website work to finish up before I resume my fundraising endeavours for my Parkour film.

My sons' mid term break comes up in a couple of weeks and we plan to begin a project to build the ultimate go-cart. And, of course, I would like to commit this to film. So when I have time between my writing and photo work, I will be sourcing wheels, seats, wood, paint and all the usual bells and whistles that go on these things.

I'll report back in the next couple of days and will likely have an announcement of two.

Back soon.
Post a Comment