26 April 2010

PARKOUR IS GO!

Well, my PARKOUR DOCUMENTARY ambitions were taking rather a long time to manifest as a result of not having sufficient capital and seeking start up funding from traditional sources these days is, quite frankly, an exercise in futility.

So I have decided upon a new route that utilizes all the tools we have come to rely on in our everyday lives in the 21st century, social networking and crowd sourcing.

I have outlined my needs and plans at INVESTED.IN, a new kind of fundraising for independent film and the like.

I need to scrape a few ducats together for a new high definition camera and microphone. I have all the lenses I need and can easily adapt them for the new camera.

Here is a little recruitment film I made five months ago on the Southbank for my project;

Parkour Project from Paul Treacy on Vimeo.



And here are some stills from that shoot;

PARKOUR - Images by Paul Treacy

Even a dollar helps.

Many thanks.
Paul Treacy

Stills: PAULTREACY.COM
Video: VIMEO.COM/CHANNELS/PAULTREACY
BBC Viewfinder: THE PHOTOHUMOURIST
Post a Comment