20 June 2009

PRINT SALES for VIDEO/AUDIO GEAR

In an effort to raise a little capital for urgently needed new gear, I have put together two galleries of my street photography in hopes of selling some open edition prints. They are not expensive and would make for excellent gifts or an exciting addition to your print collection.

Images approximate between 12x8 and 13x9 inches on 11x14 inch Fuji Crystal Archive stock and sell for £35 apiece.

I need to raise an additional £500 to get video and audio equipment by summer's end for a series of short films I'm developing. I'm relatively new to motion capture but I see it as an increasingly important part of my professional activities going forward.

If you know anyone who might like some off-kilter street photography for their walls, then please let them know about this material. I would be enormously appreciative.

Many thanks.
Paul Treacy

NYC Stroll


WOOFERS: Dogs & Their People



PaulTreacy.com/video
photo@paultreacy.com
Post a Comment