25 April 2008

HIPPO EATS LITTLE BOY

I took my youngsters to the dentist yesterday. Connor, my youngest, put up quite a fight and so was exhausted and sleeping while Eoin entered a hippo in a playground in Central Park across the street from the surgery.



© Photohumorist.com 2008. All rights reserved.
Not to be copied without permission. Period!

I've just gotten past a family situation that has now settled down somewhat. Fortunately not my immediate family but an elderly and poorly aunt in Queens whose affairs have become my responsibility. Hence my not being quite as active here as I'd like to be.

Hey ho. I have great plans for this blog so please stick with me. After my move to London I will set up as a small company using the name, Photohumorist.com. This blog will be a very important component as I will use it to post new work, both video and stills, and report on the company's progress.

Thanks for your continued interest.
Paulyman.

PHOTOHUMORIST.COM
Post a Comment