16 October 2007

Back in business.

So now I've duplicated the entire site on my Verizon server space to back up my original PaulTreacy.com space and pointed Photohumorist.com there. So it's back online again.

I'm thinking of adding another two images that I really like. But not tonight. Tonight I will design some new promo cards and I'm going for the truely absurd this time. Anything to get editors to take a peek.

Before all that I will peruse some other blogs that I've been absent from for quite a while it seems. What with all my computer woes.

Next week I'll be heading out of town on assignment for about a week and will spend the hotel downtime trying to write some articles that have been on my mind for a while but I've yet to budge on.

That's for visiting.

Photohumorist.com
Post a Comment