10 July 2007

My new camera has arrived

My new little camera has arrived. I got the FujiFilm FinePix E900 as it has the optical viewfinder and a decent video function. The quality, however, though very good for such a camera, really is no match whatsoever to my D200 system.

Anyway, I will be making a lot of work with this little thing. I look forward to hitting the streets with it and putting it to the test. I'll be needing extremely fast response time and good battery life. The manual focusing is a bit of an issue potentially. There is no distance guide. I guess I'll just have to get a feel for it. Fortunately, the controls for manual exposure are super easy and quick. It can shoot in b/w and the sensor can be set to mimic Fuji Slide o Fuji neg film. When I shot film I almost always shot Fuji so I like this a lot.

Stay tuned.
Post a Comment