09 July 2007

Awaiting new camera

Apologies for having been so quiet around here for so long. My trip overseas was intense photographically and it has taken me quite a while to sort everything out.

I'm also waiting for a new camera which I'm hoping will arrive today. It's only a point and shoot but I'm loath to carry my D200 system around this summer as I look after my two sons till school starts. I'm also concerned at the apparent crack down on street shooters, what with all these new rules that will allow police officers to interfere with us. Therefore, in order to make new work on the streets I want a decent p&s that will not draw too much attention. I will also save my back and neck some stress.

Not since my Hexar have I had a decent street camera so I'm very much looking forward to this new thing. I've decided on the Fujifilm FinePix E900. Good price. 9 mp. Optical viewfinder. And respectable video capabillity. We'll see what happens.

In any case, you can expect a lot of new material over the coming weeks once I get through my backlog of work.

See you soon!
Post a Comment