22 April 2007

SCOURGE!

Plastic bags make me nuts. They're all over the place. And what's with this New York obsession of double bagging everything? It's completely daft.

Anyway, here's a little project of mine that might amuse. Let me know what you think. And spread the word if you like this blog.

Cheers.

Hells Kitchen, Manhattan















Camberwell, South East London















Dog shit, Inwood Hill Park, northern Manhattan















Summer shower, Union Square, Manhattan















"HAVE A NICE DAY", Inwood, northern Manhattan















I think this one is hilarious. I couldn't believe my eyes.
Again, Inwood, northern Manhattan.















Times Square, Manhattan.















Long Island City, Queens















That's it for today. Now I'm going to prepare a new logo for this thing.
PAUL TREACY.COM
Post a Comment